Subscriptions allow you to send a report to yourself or others on a regularly scheduled basis.
Let’s say you’re a project manager and would like to have a list of tasks with a status of ‘in-progress’ emailed to you on a daily basis so everyone can have their finger on the pulse of the project.
- Subscription Name: Enter a name for your subscription
- Select Report: You can select from any report in your table
- Deliver by Email: Select the frequency the email is sent - in this case daily
- Deliver To: Select the recipient of the email. In this case I chose myself. If you wanted to add yourself, as well as additional team members to your subscription, choose the option ‘A list of users” and enter the individual emails of the intended recipients
- Change the 'From Address' to control the sender listed on your subscription email
- Edit your email subject line or message text
- Send your email with the report embedded inline, or change this default option to attach either a PDF or CSV files (This option can be particularly useful if you want to send files to a storage folder or other system via email)
Author: Jake Rattner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date Submitted: 12.12.18